|Dalaman Transfers Terms and Conditions
|The following terms and conditions apply to passengers booking with dalamantransfers.com (from now on will be referred as DTS)
1. Where two or more people are included on the same booking, or a booking is being made on behalf of a third party, the person purchasing the booking (the Client) shall be deemed to be acting as an agent for all members of the party travelling (the Passenger/s), and accepts the DTS Terms and Conditions on behalf of each member of the party.
2. Where a booking is made by telephone, the booking is subject to and the client accepts the DTS Terms and Conditions.
3. Payment is required at the time of booking. At this time DS will issue a Reservation Request. If DTS is able to provide the service a confirmation email (Transfer Voucher) will then be sent to the Client. If DS is unable to provide the service a cancellation email will be sent to the Client. All payments made for a booking will be refunded if it is cancelled by DTS.
4. The confirmation email (Transfer Voucher) is the ticket. This must be presented to the DS Driver or Representative for both the outward and return trip. A Reservation Request is not a valid confirmation of a booking.
5. Cancellations must be made by email to the DS Booking Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) and will be confirmed by email. If no confirmation of cancellation has been received it is the responsibility of the Client to contact DTS on +90 (0)252 617 0045. Cancellations must be made more than 7 days in advance of the outbound date of travel. In the event of a cancellation by the Client or Passenger, DS, at its absolute discretion may refund the cost of the transfer (and any supplements paid) subject to 15 TL administration fee and the card transaction fee. DS maintains the right to cancel bookings at any time if it feels it will be unable to supply the service requested in a correct manner.
6. Any complaint or request for refund must be made by email to email@example.com within one calendar month of the return date of travel.
7. Passengers are limited to three items of luggage, such as two suitcases and a hand luggage or similar item, per person.
8. The make, model and type of vehicle used for DS transfers may vary from those pictured on the DTS website.
9. All DS vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims, as required under local law. However, whilst every care is always taken, a customer's property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Passengers are advised to check their own travel insurance.
10. It is the responsibility of the Client to provide a full and valid drop-off/ pick-up address within the destination/departure town selected for the transfer route at the time booking. If the address provided is incomplete or does not correspond with the selected transfer route, Passengers will be dropped off or collected at the central Tourist Office of the selected destination/ departure town.
11. It is the responsibility of the Client to provide a full and valid mobile phone number for the Passenger(s), including the International Dialing Code. It is the responsibility of the Passenger to check for messages left on this contact number during the final 24 hours prior to their return journey. Resort to airport pick-up times can vary due to weather or high levels of traffic, etc. If it is not possible to supply a mobile contact number, it is the responsibility of the Client to provide a valid resort contact number. Any notification of changes to pick-up times will be notified by SMS text or by calling the contact number provided. If neither mobile contact number nor resort contact can be supplied, it is the responsibility of the Passenger(s) to contact their agent on the number provided on their Transfer Voucher to confirm their resort pick-up time. Failure to check for messages or to contact your Agent if no contact has been supplied may cause you to miss your resort pick-up, in which case n o refund is available. If you have supplied full and valid contact number and have received no message, your pick-up will be as confirmed on your Transfer Voucher. This is applicable to all DS services.
12. Any changes to booking details must be made by email directly with DTS Booking Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours prior to the date of outbound travel. All changes are subject to availability and may be subject to an administration charge. Any modifications are made at the discretion of DTS.
13. Passengers are not permitted to carry alcoholic beverages onto DTS vehicles for the purposes of consuming them therein.
14. Smoking is not permitted in DTS vehicles.
15. With shared shuttle transfers; there may be a maximum waiting time of 1 hour after your approach to our airport representative.
16. Shuttle Bus transfers operate from / to relevant airports & resorts advertised on the website, shuttle busses are shared busses and it means the bus is shared with other people, as much as we try to serve door to door shuttle bus services in some case it may not be possible because of the road blockings, local festivals etc. in that case you will be dropped off in the nearest certain point to your destination. Shuttle Busses will operate door to door for the private villas / accommodation / flats (except some parts of Gocek, Fethiye and Marmaris) as long as you can provide the full address details or if you accept to be dropped off by a certain point and picked up from the same point.
17. All DS transfers are door-to-door, where road access allows. There are several destinations where embarkation points will be used or where Passengers are travelling on Scheduled Shared Transfer services out of Dalaman Airport to Gocek , Fethiye and Marmaris; in these cases where central embarkation used (details can be found on the Transfer Voucher) it is the responsibility of the Passenger to ensure that they are at the specified point as per the scheduled departure. If a Passenger misses their Scheduled collection they will be offered space on the next available Scheduled Shared Transfer but no refund will be available.
18. At the time of booking a Scheduled Shared Transfer, the Client selects a specific airport departure time. These departure times are fixed, so, if the Passenger(s) is subject to delay, or misses their specified departure time the transfer will leave without them. In this instance Passenger(s) will be offered transport on the next available Scheduled Shared Transfer to their destination, however they will have missed their Scheduled Service and no refund will be available.
19. DS holds a none delay charge policy for the flight delays of up to 90 minutes, if your flight is delayed for more than 90 minutes, the transfer & airport operation plans will be checked and you might be asked for a local charge.
20. If a Shared Transfer has been booked and the Passenger(s) is subject to delay, the driver will wait for up to 90 minutes from the Passenger(s)'s scheduled arrival time, after which the Passenger will be deemed to have missed their transfer. In this circumstance no refund is available. The Passenger(s) will be offered transport on the next available Shared Transfer to their destination. In the case of flight delays it is the responsibility of the Passenger to contact the Agent on the number provided on the Transfer Voucher; this should be done as soon as the Passenger becomes aware of the delay to their flight.
21. If a Private Transfer has been booked and the Passenger(s) is subject to delay the driver will wait for up to 90 minutes from the original scheduled flight arrival time free of charge, after which the Passenger(s) will be deemed to have missed their transfer. In this circumstance no refund is available. Additional waiting time may be arranged by contacting your Agent in advance on the number provided on your Transfer Voucher, subject to availability. In the case delays it is the responsibility of the Passenger(s) to contact the Agent on the number provided on the Transport Voucher; this should be done as soon as the Passenger becomes aware of the delay to their flight. If a Private Transfer Service has been missed through delays, the Passenger(s) will be offered transport on the next available Shared or Scheduled Shared Transfer service to their destination.
22. If a Passenger(s)'s flight has been cancelled and the Passenger(s) is now travelling at a later time, they will be offered transport on the next available Shared Transfer or Scheduled Shared Transfer to their destination. However, the Transfer booking is tied to the Scheduled Flight Times entered at the time of booking, if a flight is cancelled the Passenger(s) will be deemed to have lost their transfer and no refund will be available. On the day of transport if DTS fail for any reason within its control to deliver its passengers to the destination confirmed on their Transfer Voucher, DTS will provide suitable transport, such as another minibus, private car, taxi etc, to take them there. Any reimbursement made by DTS for the costs incurred by the passenger in taking alternative means of transport to get to their confirmed destination will be no more than the cost of getting to that destination by taxi. Reimbursement for costs incurred will only be paid upon presentation of valid receipts.